By using our services, you (“Customer”) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) listed below.
1. Information of the company
- The following Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed at “https://easypartz.com/” (“Website”). When placing an order, the Customer submits an offer to EasyPartz ApS (“Order”). The Terms and Conditions, together with the Order confirmation, constitute the total contractual basis for any purchase on the Website.
- Information regarding EasyPartz ApS:
VAT NO: 39408872
C/O Alfa Laval
+45 70 60 41 01
2. Ordering process
- Orders are placed via the Website by the Customer. When submitting an Order, the Customer submits and offer to EazyPartz ApS. In connection with placing an Order, the Customer provides digital files to EasyPartz ApS containing the necessary information for EasyPartz ApS to fulfil the Order. At least the following information must be submitted (“Content”):
- Contact details, delivery, shipping, and payment information of the Customer.
- 3D drawing in defined formats
- Selected surface
- Defined tolerances
- Surface finish
- And further selected on the website and uploaded
- When the Content has been submitted to EasyPartz ApS, and these Terms and Conditions have been accepted, the Order can be completed on the Website.
- Order placement on the Website and receipt of an Order does not constitute a legally binding agreement. A legally binding agreement is concluded when the Customer receives a binding confirmation of the Order from EazyParts ApS (“Order Confirmation”). The Order Confirmation will contain the Order number, the Customer’s name, the Customer’s address, payment method, delivery address, and a specification of the ordered product.
- At any time during the ordering process, including after issuing the Order Confirmation, EasyPartz ApS may, at its sole discretion and without any compensation to the Customer, deny the Order for any reasons, including – but not limited to – if the Order does not respect the Terms and Conditions, or if the Order does not meet with EasyPartz ApS’ technical requirements, as further specified by EasyPartz ApS in a written order rejection.
- When uploading the Content, the Customer grants EasyPartz ApS a right to review the Content based on technical specifications, and to use the Content solely for the purpose of fulfilling the Customer’s Order.
- Content provided by the Customer in relation to an Order is treated by EasyPartz ApS as strictly confidential and will be destroyed at the Customers’ request or at the latest 1 year after the delivery of the Order. Any Content held by EasyPartz ApS will solely be used for purpose of fulfilling Orders submitted by the Customer.
3. Price and payment terms
- All prices are in DKK and are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise expressed. The price will depend on the individual Orders and will be specified in the Order Confirmation.
- Orders will be subject to delivery costs. All expenses, including postage, shipping etc., as well as a total price for the Order, will be calculated immediately before payment and will appear when ordering and on the Order Confirmation.
- EasyPartz ApS accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- EAN (Danish customers)
- Invoice, if specifically agreed between EasyPartz ApS and the Customer
- The payment obligation occurs when the Customer receives the Order Confirmation. The amount will be withdrawn from the selected payment method when the Order is shipped from EasyPartz ApS, unless the payment is done by invoice, in which case the payment deadline is 10 days from shipment of the Order.
- The Order is delivered from EasyPartz ApS’ address.
- Place of delivery is specified by the Customer when placing an Order on the Website. The place of delivery will appear on the Order Confirmation.
- EasyPartz ApS offers the delivery methods as shown on the Website.
- The delivery price will be calculated based on the form of delivery as well as the Order.
- Expected time of delivery will depend on the chosen method and will appear on the Order Confirmation. In case of delay, the Customer will be notified as soon as EasyPartz ApS becomes aware hereof. EasyPartz ApS is entitled to postpone delivery due to changed circumstances.
- An Order is deemed to have been delivered to the Customer once it has been shipped from EasyPartz’ address, and EasyPartz ApS is not responsible to the Customer for a delay or missing delivery caused by the freight/shipping company elected by the Customer.
5. Cancellation of orders and returns
- All products are individually produced, and an Order can therefore not be cancelled or returned when first placed.
- All complaints must be directed to EasyPartz ApS.
- Complaints regarding the Order must be made immediately after the Customer has discovered or should have discovered the deficiency, and the Customer must examine the products immediately after delivery
- The service of EasyPartz ApS in relation to the Customer’s Order is limited to delivery of a product in accordance with the Customer’s instructions as detailed in the Content. EasyPartz ApS does not guarantee that the products fulfill the features as wished by the Customer, and the guarantee of EasyPartz ApS is therefore limited to the production of the product.
- EasyPartz ApS does not provide any warranty unless specifically agreed between EasyPartz ApS and the Customer.
8. Intellectual property
- All intellectual property rights, including – but not limited to – copyright and trademark rights, regarding the Content belongs to the Customer, unless specifically agreed. EasyPartz ApS is solely granted a temporary right to use the Content, cf. clause 2.5.
- The Customer is solely responsible and liable for the Content, and the Customer confirms when placing an Order that the Content is not in contrary to or in violation of any applicable law or regulations, including any applicable export control laws and regulations.
- EasyPartz ApS is not liable for any damage caused by the Customer’s use of the products or in connection with the Customer’s Order unless such damage directly arises from willful misconduct of EasyPartz ApS.
- The Customer agrees to hold EasyPartz ApS harmless from all damages and liabilities, claims and expenses that are resulted from the Customer’s breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- EasyPartz ApS’ liability is limited to the Customer’s direct losses and cannot exceed the total amount paid by the Customer for each given Order.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
- The Terms and Conditions and any dispute in connection thereto shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Denmark